I got ........... for Christmas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Famous AJ...G18...as in Glock??

Buddy of mine had an 18-C, I shot it and....it was okay. For a "pray and spray" gun...it was okay, for that size a Mac-10 or M-11 is way more easy to control.

Here is a video of him(Keith Norman-NFA Investments)..scroll to #15......wait for it, it's an older video.

http://www.nfainvestments.com/videos.htm

A Glock 18 still has a cool factor!!

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A very nice leather jacket and a cowboys jersey. But best of all is what I got for my grandkids. Ages 2 & 4.

By the way, I double checked the chamber to make sure it was clear knowing the gun would most likely be improperly held. We went over safety before my grandson shot his 22 but his dad held on to his gun the whole time. He's a little young but he still had a smile on his face.

i1010.photobucket.com_albums_af223_Duke110_95c452fde7f17738492b5b5b086249c9_zps91685c30.jpg

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't want anything and I thought I made that clear but my D-I-L picked me up the box set of Jesse Stone movies on CD. Sweet awesomeness.

YES! Another JS fan!

Strangely enough I was never a Tom Selleck fan in the past. But after watching Jesse Stone...He's awesome. The JS movies are some of the best I've ever seen. I'm watching them over and over and over again.

For those who have never seen them, you really need to watch Jesse Stone. Excellent movies.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A very nice leather jacket and a cowboys jersey. But best of all is what I got for my grandkids. Ages 2 & 4.

By the way, I double checked the chamber to make sure it was clear knowing the gun would most likely be improperly held. We went over safety before my grandson shot his 22 but his dad held on to his gun the whole time. He's a little young but he still had a smile on his face.

i1010.photobucket.com_albums_af223_Duke110_95c452fde7f17738492b5b5b086249c9_zps91685c30.jpg

That's cool, I like the camo and your wife's hat! Boomer Sooner!
And the smiles on their faces!

Latest posts

Top Bottom