I got ........... for Christmas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you write for GQ magazine?

No? I don't understand your question? Are you inferring i'm some kind of sissy ***** because I'm a little nervous about the bow? If you are, Kiss my rear!

If not, then peace, and I've never owned one, I'm completely inexperienced with one and I'm looking extremely forward to learning how to use it...

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... I was already gifted before Christmas came with good health, a happy family life and a good marriage, a great year in our businesses, and family and friends that are all well.

My middle kid lives in Hawaii and she sends me my Hawaiian faves: Macadamia nuts and coffee. Oldest kid sends me Omaha steaks even though she just lives in Kansas City. The wife got me a horse, and a Pendleton blanket. The kids at home gifted me with a bottle of bourban, some CDs? (converting em to MP3 now) and DVDs, flashlights, various pairs of gloves and beanies, books, etc. The ex and our daughter got me some new tattoo gear for the shop. My mom always gives me some type of cooking gear. Oh, and a $20 bill.

(My mom has this weird unexplainable tradition with me and my youngest brother. My 75 yr old mother still sneaks in and gives me and my brother, 2 grown men early in their middle years, each one of those little Xmas money envelope cards with a crisp new $20 bill in it in the kitchen away from everyone else like she has ever since we were little kids. Just the 2 of us out of 7 kids. Every year since we were about 7 and 5. Lolll. I have never asked why, I just accept it. It sure wasnt for being the best 2 kids because we werent and arent, we're like the worst a$3%oles you could get stuck with thrown in with a bunch of classic overachievers and perfectionists. She easily spends thousands of dollars on gifts for everyone in the family every year, but she still always gives us- the 2 middle kids- that extra 20 in that little envelope in the kitchen. Crazy lady, but thats our mom).

Last edited:

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A SOG tanto machete with saw on the back. Coolest present that I've gotten in many years. Don't have any need for it at all, but man is it cool. Zombies beware.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a new dewalt 20v drill and some golf stuff from the fiancé and gift cards and cash (will help finish my sbr) but as a lot of other people have already said, the best part was getting to hang out with family.

There must have been a sale on those drills. I received one too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom