I got ........... for Christmas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was hoping to get a new (to me) Dodge Caravan but you guys showed me the error of my ways. Now I will have to save up a few more bucks so I can pay full retail from AutoMax. You saved me from making one of the biggest mistakes of my life and I appreciate the feedback. Christmas at our house will just have to wait a little while longer.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was hoping to get a new (to me) Dodge Caravan but you guys showed me the error of my ways. Now I will have to save up a few more bucks so I can pay full retail from AutoMax. You saved me from making one of the biggest mistakes of my life and I appreciate the feedback. Christmas at our house will just have to wait a little while longer.

Now I feel bad.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Air compressor. Bore snake. Celestron 15x70 binos with tripod adaptor. Dolica tripod (for my camera). Remote flash and shutter release. The Pacific boxed set, Act of Valor, Machine Gun Preacher. Grandpa sent lots of electronics for the kiddos. 4x iPod 5, computers for eldest daughter and wife, new phone for eldest son.

Shame I had to work, but it was basically a good day.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a Duck Dynasty hat, an Uncle Si mug, the Commander's Kitchen DVD a cammo flashlight, and a cookbook with instruction on prepping game. Oh, and a box of meat, not one of those ordered online or out of the back of a truck, my folks went to Wheeler's and made a box up.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A wonderful day with a house full of grandkids. Boolits and beef jerky!!!! 4 lbs of tannerite. a submersible fishing light. copy of 'Lone Survivor' and wife signed up for her carry license.

Being thankful we are healthy, happy, and employed. Especially thankful the 15yo grand-daughter was OK after the drunk asshat ran the redlight and t-boned and totaled her Aunt's truck. Really, really hope he had a bunk buddy for his Christmas in jail.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't want anything and I thought I made that clear but my D-I-L picked me up the box set of Jesse Stone movies on CD. Sweet awesomeness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom