I got ........... for Christmas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not my family...the wife's and how she reacts to them and them to her. For a bunch of well educated and prosperous people...when they all get around each other.....watch out!! The hillbilly and show off comes through!!

My wife hates that!!

Next Christmas...I promise it will be here!!
www.lasvegastourism.com_new_images_bellagio_hotel_las_vegas.jpg

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Ruger American in 308, some weaver grand slam rings, and a bushnell trophy xlt 4-12x40 scope. 1000 extreme 124gr 9mm bullets. But the best gift of all was a 3 year old that finally gets what is going on. SHE WAS A BLAST THIS YEAR! getting to see that Santa had come and her singing Happy Birthday to Jesus has been great! We are currently in full Rupunzel gear Snuggled in our princess sleeping bag doctoring her Dolls.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I scored a Browning Buckmark rifle from my father-in-law! And also a 20v Li-Ion Porter Cable Drill/Impact combo from him too! And all he got was an ugly sweater, socks, jeans, and new shoes. I took him shopping... He lives way out in the sticks of Kentucky and the nearest walmart is 75 miles west so I treated him to some nice clothes and food. It's funny how much that made him happy to get new socks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom