I got ........... for Christmas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ultrasonic cleaner, 4 LPK's to start the latest builds, a mystery gift, as of yet undelivered, some $$, and a great two days with family that was more important than any of the gifts.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to spend time with family (means more to me than any present i could get), gave lots of presents to my 2 nephews, and got a drysdales gift card from my mom.

Eric_Williams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite gift of the year, my little boy and getting to spend his first Christmas with him.
Also got a gopro hero3+ black, some 40rd pmags with taccom extensions, ap customs L2/6 caddys, warn R.A.M.P mount and some wine.

i1013.photobucket.com_albums_af256_wheelers_11_F6E8ED51_8006_4F05_8720_B18466170B1E_zpsdogwujl3.jpg

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Eberlestock X1 pack, Duluth firehose pants (awesome!!), and a very cool handmade argentinian knife, brought back to me by my step brother after his last trip. apparently he bought it just as the vendor was being closed down. It's not the highest quality knife, but it has character for days and is my favorite gift this year.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 97

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The usual socks, ties, etc and a Oklahoma Zombie Hunting license from the wife. Of course I told her that means I will need more guns and ammo. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom