I had a great time in downtown Tulsa!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Downtown Tulsa is nice! I could not believe how many buildings are preserved form the past. Man, the Art Deco styling is incredible. I love downtown Tulsa! I did walk my fat butt off!

You guys were right about the Atlas Grill. The best breakfast I have had in a while! I had lunch at the Atlas and it was good but nowhere as good as the breakfast. I also tried the Blue Dome Cafe but it was ok. My wife had to eat at the Bonefish Grill near Broken Arrow. It was good. Their Bang-Bang Shrimp was awesome.

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I can't wait to go back and when I do, I will have breakfast at the Atlas Grill.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Downtown Tulsa is nice! I could not believe how many buildings are preserved form the past. Man, the Art Deco styling is incredible. I love downtown Tulsa! I did walk my fat butt off!

You guys were right about the Atlas Grill. The best breakfast I have had in a while! I had lunch at the Atlas and it was good but nowhere as good as the breakfast. I also tried the Blue Dome Cafe but it was ok. My wife had to eat at the Bonefish Grill near Broken Arrow. It was good. Their Bang-Bang Shrimp was awesome.

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I can't wait to go back and when I do, I will have breakfast at the Atlas Grill.

The Atlas Grill is pretty cool. Next time you're in town, be sure and check out breakfast at Nelson's Buffeteria too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom