The Restaurant I WILL go back to in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Broken Arrow today to visit with the Inlaws. We took them out to eat at the Bonefish Grill.

Damm that was good! I had the Ahi Tuna "Tokyo Style". The tuna came out rare with a sauce on it that was really tasty. MIL had the Grilled Salmon Asparagus Salad that really looked good. I'm thinking that is going to be a go-to place when we get back to Tulsa. The Martinis looked really good too, but it was a little early for that.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Broken Arrow today to visit with the Inlaws. We took them out to eat at the Bonefish Grill.

Damm that was good! I had the Ahi Tuna "Tokyo Style". The tuna came out rare with a sauce on it that was really tasty. MIL had the Grilled Salmon Asparagus Salad that really looked good. I'm thinking that is going to be a go-to place when we get back to Tulsa. The Martinis looked really good too, but it was a little early for that.

You didn't get the Bang Bang Shrimp?

The fish and chips are pretty darn good, too.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bang Bang Shrimp are awesome

Yes...yes they are. Man you guys are making me want to make a day of a visit to T-Town. I haven't had dinner at the bonefish grill since I moved back to OK 3 1/2 years ago. Maybe I'll make a day of it when I get back home this fall...Firehouse Subs for lunch and Bonefish for dinner. Score.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think on Wednesdays they run a half-price Bang Bang Shrimp special.

Correct - half price bang bang on Wednesdays!! And, if you find yourself having to wait for a table (on any day), they usually start passing out free bang bangs to the hungry waiting masses. There's also some excellent fish up by the airport in Tulsa at White River Fish Market: http://whiteriverfishmarket.com/.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the bang bang shrimp in a 6" bowl piled high?
We saw everybody getting something that looked like that.
I thought it was fried shrooms, but is it shrimp in a batter?

Latest posts

Top Bottom