I hate nights like this......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EXACTLY.

Although, I don't know about you, but when I first started taking it, I was hallucinating pretty bad if I didn't go to bed as soon as I took it.

I've seen the more "outgoing that normal" side effect of a girl taking ambien. Since i work 3rd shift i take those generic equate sleeping pills that have dipenhydramine in them. I also black out my room and i sleep pretty good

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not my head game that's getting messed with. Needless to say if one person fails, the whole group fails, and 6/8 people basically have their heads up their asses!!!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's okay ... I fixed it for ya!

BTW, I think penis is HAWT ... :bighug: his wife is a lucky, lucky woman ... :sunbath:

of course, it "might" have something to do with the uniform ... :shocked::pms2:

Oh please. You haven't seen me yet BB ;) Now I'm a good lookin dude and even better looking in uniform! I love me some OSA badge bunnies! :wink2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh please. You haven't seen me yet BB ;) Now I'm a good lookin dude and even better looking in uniform! I love me some OSA badge bunnies! :wink2:

:hyper: Oh, you know how it is ... all you guys look alike with your sunglasses on ... :wink2:

Funny story ... GC has a co-worker who, in fact, looks a lot like him. In fact people were always asking if they were brothers when they would see them together. I didn't (and still don't) care too much for this fella ... exact opposite of GC personality-wise. Tad bit of a horse's behind.

Anyway, GC and I hadn't been together that long and I went to have lunch with him one Saturday afternoon. I saw this other fella standing out in the middle of Lincoln directing traffic and didn't realize it wasn't GC until he took his sunglasses off ... ya'll all look alike in uniform ... I very, very nearly stuck my foot in my mouth ... NOT GOOD ...

He told GC later he thought I "liked" him because he was the better looking than GC ... GAWD what a goober!! LOL

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's okay ... I fixed it for ya!

BTW, I think penis is HAWT ... :bighug: his wife is a lucky, lucky woman ... :sunbath:

of course, it "might" have something to do with the uniform ... :shocked::pms2:

Thank you very much Patti! That made my day!

I need to head back out your way and have lunch with you and GC again.

Better slow down there, that head's gonna be a little too hard to squeeze thru the door of your cruiser if you don't quit stroking your own ego.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom