• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

I have small and large rifle primers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyRich

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wasn't the location of the sales ad that is the most irritating. The first post; don't need these; double retail price; not trying to profit are key words that stood out for me.
I mean all I can do is apologize for the mistake right? If I would have purchased them for the pre-pandemic price then that’s what I would have listed them for. I didn’t. I have checked the current market price and that is what I’m seeing them listed for, and generally less. I’m seeing them up in the .20 range. Again, apologies for coming across the wrong way.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It’s yours to sell for what ever price point you want, this is America after all. I certainly don’t know what you paid for them, not my business, but you said you bought them at pandemic pricing and you checked the current market price but earlier you said you weren't tying to profit off anyone.

Just asking for a friend.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
2AB56A3C-A10B-4628-B635-5F113F4D9F1C.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I mean all I can do is apologize for the mistake right? If I would have purchased them for the pre-pandemic price then that’s what I would have listed them for. I didn’t. I have checked the current market price and that is what I’m seeing them listed for, and generally less. I’m seeing them up in the .20 range. Again, apologies for coming across the wrong way.
Quit primersplaining :cool: ..... you listed your price, it is the going price on GB and other sites at the moment . Welcome to OSA , stay around and take in the shared knowledge and maybe share yours!! There is a heavy penalty for feeding the trolls , we sic @RickN and his collection of eyebleach photos on you for extended torture sessions!!

MikeyRich

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s yours to sell for what ever price point you want, this is America after all. I certainly don’t know what you paid for them, not my business, but you said you bought them at pandemic pricing and you checked the current market price but earlier you said you weren't tying to profit off anyone.

Just asking for a friend.
Yeah I checked the current market to see what the current price was. I have no use for them, so I’d like to sell them. I’m mot trying to profit,

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Quit primersplaining :cool: ..... you listed your price, it is the going price on GB and other sites at the moment . Welcome to OSA , stay around and take in the shared knowledge and maybe share yours!! There is a heavy penalty for feeding the trolls , we sic @RickN and his collection of eyebleach photos on you for extended torture sessions!!
Put me in coach! :rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom