• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

I have small and large rifle primers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Eat shoot sounds great. I’ll stick around if you guys can find in your leaden hearts to forgive me!
Nobody is upset yet. Most are just pulling your chain. Post the primers in the correct section and you may sell them at that price, or you may not since prices are dropping. Just join and speak your mind, have a thick skin and remember, we may get into lively debates here but we would all sit down to a meal or drink together, and Lord help the person that would harm one of us if the others get hold of them.

MikeyRich

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody is upset yet. Most are just pulling your chain. Post the primers in the correct section and you may sell them at that price, or you may not since prices are dropping. Just join and speak your mind, have a thick skin and remember, we may get into lively debates here but we would all sit down to a meal or drink together, and Lord help the person that would harm one of us if the others get hold of them.
I gotcha. I can’t handle a little hazing.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I am new to this forum, so any advice is welcome. I have sellier and Bellot small rifle primers and Federal large rifle primers I no longer have use for. I would like to get $0.15 per primer If its a sizeable enough order, I may be willing to do a bit of a price break. I will ship if you pay shipping. Feel free to email me at [email protected]
yah - Cabellas in Edmond had small and large rifle primers and some pistol primers I priced the cci SPPs and they were $60/k and there were several boxes still on the shelf and TONS of ammo -- finally people are walking away from the inflated prices and that will force prices back to normal = fact - not opinion.

MikeyRich

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yah - Cabellas in Edmond had small and large rifle primers and some pistol primers I priced the cci SPPs and they were $60/k and there were several boxes still on the shelf and TONS of ammo -- finally people are walking away from the inflated prices and that will force prices back to normal = fact - not opinion.
Well That's great news!

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Did anyone tell you about the new guy initiation fee?? No..... well it works like this, send each guy who responded to your initial post 100 primers each and then we’ll show you the secret hand shake and tell ya the clubhouse password!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and by the way, welcome to OSA!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom