I Heard Back From The POTUS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ZERO PERCENT mention of violent video games or movies. Only a cursory mention of mental health issues.

I grade the POTUS with an F for his plan to address Gun Violence.

That could be because mass shootings, and gun violence in general are down since the invention of first person shooter video games.

okmods

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The media is partly responsible by giving potential shooters the allure of notoriety.
Why no mention of the First Amendment and restricting the media's ability to report these events?
I believe they should be restricted to only reporting mass shootings in print, and only in publications of no more than ten (10) pages.
i.imgur.com_1XAQoUQ.png

Last edited:

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
finally i can sleep now. i feel so safe knowing that the next one of you trying to buy a gun will have a harder time and things will get stricter on the FFL sells, so i hope.

anyways i'm off to do a FTF and get me a new gun.

later,

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is why I asked Vice President Joe Biden to identify concrete steps we can take to keep our children safe [...]
And he came back with some great solutions! Including, shooting from your balcony and shooting through your front door!

Second, Congress should renew the 10-round limit on magazines [...]
Again, why 10?? Why not 12? Or 8? Because gun laws should be based around a millenniums-old number system which we sort of arbitrarily picked. If we'd followed the Sumerians and Babylonians, we might have 60-round mags without lawmakers questioning.

We should get tougher on those who buy guns with the purpose of selling them to criminals, and we should impose serious punishments on anyone who helps them do this.
So that includes those responsible for letting Operation Fast and Furious happen? :)

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Translation:

Translation:

Thank you for taking the time to write. I have heard from many Americans regarding firearms policy and gun violence in our Nation, and I appreciate your perspective. However, I'm so arrogantly certain of my own opinion, not to mention so intent on kissing the extreme left wing's collective asses, that I'm going to either ignore you completely or else reinterpret your words so that I can thank you and add your feedback to the "majority of Americans" who support my goals.

Yup thats more like it. He couldn't care less about your opinion. But hey, may as well help the postal service by mailing a reply.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
POTUS and all his liberal dopes can take their "most gun owners" and "common sense measures" and stick em where the sun don't shine.

Anyone notice how the laws proposed are being called "gun safety legislation" rather than gun control as of late?

Latest posts

Top Bottom