I just don't understand ---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One very big issue of someone easily taking his gun away from him. I don't know about you, but I don't want someone taking my gun from me.
I’ve always carried IWB at about 4 o’clock on my right side, but I lost about 20 lbs over the summer and have been experimenting with appendix IWB. After trying it for a few months, it’s much more comfortable than I thought it would be. The gun is incredibly secure and more accessible than at 4 o’clock. If I gain my weight back though, it’s not going to work near as well. Having “dunlap” disease isn’t ideal for appendix carry.:blush:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One very big issue of someone easily taking his gun away from him. I don't know about you, but I don't want someone taking my gun from me.
Not sayin' it's ideal, but I don't see much difference in accessibility between his setup and a side holster if someone is behind ya.

I don't open carry when off our property, but have no problem if someone wants to.
:drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sayin' it's ideal, but I don't see much difference in accessibility between his setup and a side holster if someone is behind ya.

I don't open carry when off our property, but have no problem if someone wants to.
:drunk2:
Some open carry sidearm holsters have a retention system where you have to push a button or push the firearm down and push a button before it comes out of the holster. It takes some repetition training to make it happen fast but that is what most LEO have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom