Do We Defend Ourselves Against Illegals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I remember correctly it has to be after dark ??
I'm pretty sure Texas law doesn't have any protections for shooting into the air like some kind of taliban celebration.

I'm fine with arresting anyone that shoots into the air, it should be a felony so they can't do it again lol.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he problem is that these damn illegals are now a protected class and have more rights than citizens, and as long as the current group of corrupt b@stards (democrats AND republicans) occupy Washington, that crap ain’t changing. :censored:
That is exactly what I'm trying to say, the illegals have more rights than a legal citizen of this country and draw far more in benefits than a citizen and scam the government out of even more money and we are paying through the nose.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is exactly what I'm trying to say, the illegals have more rights than a legal citizen of this country and draw far more in benefits than a citizen and scam the government out of even more money and we are paying through the nose.
I know for a fact there are a few legal Mexicans here in east TX that “coach” illegals on how to work the system to get more benefits, and I also know a few chicken farmers that have had their hispanic hands quit and tell them that they can make as much off welfare and not have to work. :censored:

Last edited:

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a shame that the politicians are buying votes with our tax dollars. We at least some of us worked very hard to be honest and pay our taxes and to have it thrown to the wind is wrong.
It is wrong, dishonest, and few other things. This can't be stopped by voting, the uniparty won't allow it.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a report tonight about a rancher near the Texas border who had illegals come on his property, cut down trees (scarce) for firewood to get warm and took a gun and shot it in the air. He was arrested and his gun confiscated.
So what are you going to do when accosted by an illegal who threatens you or attempts to steal something valuable from your property? If it were an American and I was threatened with bodily harm or my life I could shoot them and claim "I feared for my life." But an illegal appears to be protected by our government. Do we sit back an allow ourselves to be beat by an illegal gang or home invasion?
I just don't like the direction freedom and this country is going in recent years-particularly this year.
Ranchers on the border have put up with horrific treatment from illegals for decades. Now it is the rest of the country's turn.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that there are more restrictions on the police officers in some cities than the citizens of his country. Crime has increased in recent months-especially in sanctuary cities.

Latest posts

Top Bottom