Do We Defend Ourselves Against Illegals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a report tonight about a rancher near the Texas border who had illegals come on his property, cut down trees (scarce) for firewood to get warm and took a gun and shot it in the air. He was arrested and his gun confiscated.
So what are you going to do when accosted by an illegal who threatens you or attempts to steal something valuable from your property? If it were an American and I was threatened with bodily harm or my life I could shoot them and claim "I feared for my life." But an illegal appears to be protected by our government. Do we sit back an allow ourselves to be beat by an illegal gang or home invasion?
I just don't like the direction freedom and this country is going in recent years-particularly this year.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter what an illegal does, you cannot react with deadly force unless your life is in danger or defending another whose life is in danger in the states that allow that. Oklahoma is one.
Brandishing a firearm and warning shots are illegal in Tx from what I understand.
We can't shoot them at will. Trespassing and property damage is not a shooting offense.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a report tonight about a rancher near the Texas border who had illegals come on his property, cut down trees (scarce) for firewood to get warm and took a gun and shot it in the air. He was arrested and his gun confiscated.
So what are you going to do when accosted by an illegal who threatens you or attempts to steal something valuable from your property? If it were an American and I was threatened with bodily harm or my life I could shoot them and claim "I feared for my life." But an illegal appears to be protected by our government. Do we sit back an allow ourselves to be beat by an illegal gang or home invasion?
I just don't like the direction freedom and this country is going in recent years-particularly this year.
Know a good backhoe operator and dig
It deep.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter what an illegal does, you cannot react with deadly force unless your life is in danger or defending another whose life is in danger in the states that allow that. Oklahoma is one.
Brandishing a firearm and warning shots are illegal in Tx from what I understand.
We can't shoot them at will. Trespassing and property damage is not a shooting offense.
Unless the law changed in Texas, you could use deadly force to protect property.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s got to be more to the story about the guy getting arrested for supposedly shooting into the air.
If that had been me, my story is I was shooting at a pig and missed, and there ain’t a damn thing they can say about me shooting pigs on my own property.***insert middle finger emoji here***

The problem is that these damn illegals are now a protected class and have more rights than citizens, and as long as the current group of corrupt b@stards (democrats AND republicans) occupy Washington, that crap ain’t changing. :censored:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I remember correctly it has to be after dark ??
I remember a case in Texas years ago where a lawyer had his briefcase snatched from him on the street. A judge that was riding by saw this happen and got out of his car and chased the thief. The judge ended up shooting and killing the guy. They didn't charge the judge they said because he had the right to protect property. I don't remember every detail but, I remember it happening because we were teaching the SDA then and tried to keep up on such cases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom