I JUST PAID

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking someone needs to be shopping around some. I filled up our Ford Expedition Max a couple of days ago for just about $64, and it was below a 1/4 of a tank. I also saw diesel at the Walmart in Mustang at $3.25 per gallon. I think the gas I paid was something like $2.79 or so. Maybe $2.84.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My fuel tank is 110 gallons. It takes a good bit of intestinal fortitude to stand at the pump and fill it up with diesel.

7 mpg if I'm just cruising. Less if stop and go, or bucking the wind. 21,000+ pounds empty.

Think of it - roughly 50¢/mile just for fuel costs. Just fuel.

My sub-$200 fill-ups from last summer are a distant memory.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking someone needs to be shopping around some. I filled up our Ford Expedition Max a couple of days ago for just about $64, and it was below a 1/4 of a tank. I also saw diesel at the Walmart in Mustang at $3.25 per gallon. I think the gas I paid was something like $2.79 or so. Maybe $2.84.

Diesel for $3.25? It was only $3.19 here. Shopping around isn't the problem. High fuel prices, runaway inflation and leftist democrats making economic policy are the problems.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez, I’m still less than 40 for a fill up. Then get almost 400 miles from a tank. Now my Jeep, I only get 200 mi per tank.

That's how my little Cruze is. 45-ish MPG, oftentimes more on the highway, and a 13 gal tank. That's why I drive it most of the time. But it ain't gonna move me and all my crap across the state. My F250 6.7L will. I rarely drive it, though...it's a 2017 with only 23,500 miles.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know much about grades of plywood, but it was $42.56 + tax.

Sorry Pedo Joe's oil prices have hit Jackson County.

My mother was born in Mangum as was her 5 brothers and sisters. My Grandfather is on one of the founders headstones downtown.
All my Mangum relatives are in the Willow-Brinkman cemetery, but I have a cousin still in El Dorado and down in Quanah.

Neat part of the state.

Thanks for sharing that...very interesting family history. I love living here. I hope I love it over near Ada just as much.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is interesting:
Lumber futures:
A8D456B5-2649-45F2-8941-CF06FED6FD7F.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom