I JUST PAID

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
just wait 10 years when the regulations for electric vehicles are enforced.
wait until *there are no new cars that take gasoline on the market.*
these prices will look like the golden years of used gas cars without gps or remote cut off switches (anything fuel by wire obd ii can be remotely disabled, this was proved before micheal hastings)

people will be paying *unbelievable* amounts of money, especially when GM, Ford, Dodge simply *don't make cars anymore*. it's already happened with ford, it's coming for all of them.

expect another "cash for clunkers" type deal to get even more of the quality cars off the road.
Do you remember seeing futuristic news reels at the movies, all had glass dome tops on cars that would fry you in the hot sun, etc. Lots of things can change in ten years! Where is the eletricity going to come from for all these cars, Nuclear Power Plants? That was suppose to be the end of coal, and natural gas powered genoratoring plants 50 years ago, right? How are people going to recharge them in the middle of deserts, with no charging stations, what will be done with all these TOXIC HUGE BATTERIES, when they are used up, and about a 1000 other unsolved questions! electric vehicles could be the future, but it will be more than 10 years if it is.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Do you remember seeing futuristic news reels at the movies, all had glass dome tops on cars that would fry you in the hot sun, etc. Lots of things can change in ten years! Where is the eletricity going to come from for all these cars, Nuclear Power Plants? That was suppose to be the end of coal, and natural gas powered genoratoring plants 50 years ago, right? How are people going to recharge them in the middle of deserts, with no charging stations, what will be done with all these TOXIC HUGE BATTERIES, when they are used up, and about a 1000 other unsolved questions! electric vehicles could be the future, but it will be more than 10 years if it is.
oh i fully believe gas and diesel will still be a thing. i just think *you and me* won't really be able to get access to it. meanwhile, it will be running the generators that "charge" your electric vehicle.

GLGAR

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quick Trip seems to control the price around Tulsa, except for Sam's and Costco the others all follow QT. I see they are starting up in the OKC area now, once they have one on every corner they will set the price there too.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about a little kerosene?

DF94CD75-FFCC-473C-BA4C-75F054CA8E63.jpeg

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quick Trip seems to control the price around Tulsa, except for Sam's and Costco the others all follow QT. I see they are starting up in the OKC area now, once they have one on every corner they will set the price there too.
I noticed that 20 years ago when we had moved from OKC to Tulsa for about 4 years. You can drive around OKC and see 0.10 to 0.15 difference in prices. Even know when i run up to Tulsa, QT has the price and that seems to be what you pay anywhere you go. Hopefully OnCue in OKC keeps them in line. you even see differences in price at OnCue depending where you are in the metro area.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been to OKC in 3/4 years, but whenever I used to pass through 4/5 times a year, gas was 5 or 6 cents a gallon cheaper
than in Tulsa. And Tulsa has the refineries?

Never could understand that?
Back in the ‘90s, Tulsa had significantly cheaper gas than the OKC area. I don’t think Tulsa has as many refineries as it did back then, but it’s still odd to me that Tulsa’s gas is more expensive than in central Oklahoma.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about a little kerosene?

View attachment 249934
We ant seen nothing yet! I predict bench mark crude, that was $32.00 bbl on election day 2020, is $88.00 bbl. today, will be $150.00+bbl. by this summer! That equates to $5.00/$6.00, 87 octant,with 10% ethanol, Gasoline! I looked at natural gas prices in the news paper a few days ago, and it was $4.00 per 1000 cubic feet, today it is $4.87 ptcf! For all you people that voted for Biden, or were too lazy to vote at all, ENJOY WHAT YOU ASK FOR! Venezuela had 1,000,000% INFLATION PER, YEAR MANY YEARS IN A ROW, AFTER THEIR COMMUNIST CHINESE TAKEOVER! I HOPE WE ARE NOT SEEING THE START OF THE SAME THING, AFTER OURS? I understand they use Venezuelan $10.000.00 bills as TOILET PAPER because it's cheaper, and more radially available? GOOD LUCK TO US!!!!!!!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it difficult to think that through fiat that all the gasoline cars will be off the road in ten years. What about the poor guy that is working to make ends and they barely meet and he has a gas car-he can't afford to buy a new or even used electric or battery powered car. Plus we have all kinds of gas machinery we use from generators to well digging equipment. Maybe I'm worn in my thinking but there are a lot of gas powered vehicles.

Gasoline Cars To Remain Dominant In 2040, Energy Agency Says

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1089240...Dec 19, 2013 · If there are roughly 250 million vehicles in the U.S.--a number that has stayed stable for several years now--that would mean only 2.5 million all-electric cars and another 2.5

Latest posts

Top Bottom