I need a whole slew of contractor referrals for storm damage repair in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As the title states, I would like some referrals from contractors you've used, or better yet, continue to use. We finally had our insurance adjuster out yesterday and so we have a list of things that need repaired/replaced.

I know there was a thread asking about fence repair in Edmond, and I've already taken that advice and contacted Red River Fence, who is coming out later today for an estimate.

Also, if you do the type of work I need, I'd be more than happy to consider you over all others.

I need contractors for:

Roof tear out and replacement, including all vents/flashings
Fencing
Windows
[metal] Garage door tear out and replacement
Exterior painting (though we might just do this ourselves)
Seamless gutters

Thanks in advance!

C

Clay

I use Abello Construction for all my contractor needs. Mark Abello grew up in Tuttle (where I live) and I was able to talk to several people who grew up with him and they all told me the same thing: "hes the most honest person I ever met". That said, I calledhim to replace my roof and do my guttering and I was super pleased. Very nice, christian man.
I believe he is equipt to handle everything you listed above. I know he does roofs, guttering, painting and windows.
His BBB rating speaks for itself.
http://www.bbb.org/oklahoma-city/bu...ces/abello-construction-in-tuttle-ok-90016428
Mention my name if you call him for estimates.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Abello Construction for all my contractor needs. Mark Abello grew up in Tuttle (where I live) and I was able to talk to several people who grew up with him and they all told me the same thing: "hes the most honest person I ever met". That said, I calledhim to replace my roof and do my guttering and I was super pleased. Very nice, christian man.
I believe he is equipt to handle everything you listed above. I know he does roofs, guttering, painting and windows.
His BBB rating speaks for itself.
http://www.bbb.org/oklahoma-city/bu...ces/abello-construction-in-tuttle-ok-90016428
Mention my name if you call him for estimates.

Thanks. I gave him a call and he's going to try to make it out today before I have to leave this evening. Seems like a really nice guy, we talked for several minutes. He knew one of my teachers from Harrah.

C

Clay

Thanks. I gave him a call and he's going to try to make it out today before I have to leave this evening. Seems like a really nice guy, we talked for several minutes. He knew one of my teachers from Harrah.
Good deal. Mention my name, (Clay Henry) it wont get you any discount or me either but I like people like him to know I support them.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I highly recommend Roofscapes in edmond for roofing work. Those guys do great work and go out of their way to make sure your place doesn't get covered in crap while working. They cover the perimeter of your house with a tarp and do an excellent job of cleaning up after themselves. Not only that, the roof they did on my house has withstood everything the last 3 years including the recent hail storms and everything.

Call Mark Clayton 405-471-5505. If you do call them, tell them Tommy Yi sent ya.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Pm sent.

If anyone else is interested, I have retired from construction, but have a roofing and construction contractor I used to work with that I would recommend. (A+ BBB Rating)

You can PM me for more information, or call Brian @ (405) 921-4895.

I can be involved in any meetings to make sure you are satisfied.

Let me know if I can help,

~Don

Latest posts

Top Bottom