I need an EDC fixed-blade knife!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed EZ but what is the legality of carrying a fixed blade in OK? is it cool as long as it is concealed and you have a CCW?

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=69740

this says no......

I will tell you this....
Its really up to the officer. If you are smart about what you carry and smart about how you carry you should be alright.

I have handled knife owners and carriers many different ways....situation will dictate outcome really

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=69740

this says no......

I will tell you this....
Its really up to the officer. If you are smart about what you carry and smart about how you carry you should be alright.

I have handled knife owners and carriers many different ways....situation will dictate outcome really

That doesn't actually say anything about a small fixed-blade knife (save a bowie knife / dagger - The bowie is pretty well defined by looks and the dagger would have two sharpened edges).

Again, the catch-all phrase (as Michael Brown pointed out) is "any other offensive weapon" but intent would have to be proven for it to be considered "offensive".

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That doesn't actually say anything about a small fixed-blade knife (save a bowie knife / dagger - The bowie is pretty well defined by looks and the dagger would have two sharpened edges).

Again, the catch-all phrase (as Michael Brown pointed out) is "any other offensive weapon" but intent would have to be proven for it to be considered "offensive".

He is right, I was trying to imply the same the same thing....I think I am to tired to make sense. Never after a busy shift

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just walked out of OPS with the last Coye Ridgeback they had in stock.

Going to see some more stuff in the classifieds to make up for the over-spending but I really like this knife.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to suggest Bark River Knives, Boker Aviator, AG Russell Woods Walker.
Post a pic and a review of the knife you picked up.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let us know how that Coye works out for you. By the way, you had mentioned wanting a Game Warden. They are nice, (I have a couple) but I think they are a bit overrated. I'd much rather use an Active Duty as an EDC. I have a couple of those too and I like them much better than the GW's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom