I need to upgrade my upland shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a reason Olympic shooters shoot Beretta O/Us. Just sayin'...

(I know not all of them do, but if you want to take a Perazzi out in the field let me know first so I can borrow your yacht.)

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

(I know not all of them do, but if you want to take a Perazzi out in the field let me know first so I can borrow your yacht.)

Because they sponsor them and they're free? :) I found a Perazzi leaning against a tree after a sporting clay fund raiser one year. The guy made it almost back to Tulsa before he realized it and called me!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Haha this....

I was looking a a few stores and they kept showing me some beautiful guns, def not Field grade. It would break my heart to scuff up something like that.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Weatherby SA-08 is a fantastic shotgun in either 12 ga. or 20 ga. and it won't break the bank. Lightweight and very mild recoil, even with magnum loads. I've shot a 20 ga. for the past couple of years, and now I'm looking at getting the same gun in 12 ga....

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better like the weatherby and intend to keep it forever. This class of guns always has low interest in the classifieds but the weatherby's never seem to sell.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was using a CZ ringneck SxS and am now using a Yildiz O/U. Both guns are great. I've killed more birds with the Yildiz then any other shotgun i have owned. And it is one of the most cheapest (price) shotguns I have owned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom