"I smell like cigarettes Lt. Dan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just received a car I bought off EBAY 'bout a month ago, delivery guy said it smells like smoker car, I told him "yeah I bought stuff ahead of time": gave me a migraine just sittin' in it checkin' out AC and such. What's supposed to be gray is brown; I can fix it did it before with my other Suzuki, I love MOST of the cars I have owned; I don't understand how people can do that to a car.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just received a car I bought off EBAY 'bout a month ago, delivery guy said it smells like smoker car, I told him "yeah I bought stuff ahead of time": gave me a migraine just sittin' in it checkin' out AC and such. What's supposed to be gray is brown; I can fix it did it before with my other Suzuki, I love MOST of the cars I have owned; I don't understand how people can do that to a car.
It's even worse when they have their kids in the car. I see it all the time.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My MIL gave up her keys a year ago. She smoked in her car and would take a drag right before she parked and roll up the windows. The smoke had no where to go but soak into the seats and build up on the dash. I sold her car for her but not before I cleaned it up. I wiped the plastic down with a denatured alcohol/water mix and Fe breezed the seats. Then there is a product called ‘SmokeX’ that I got from Walmart. It’s an aerosol that locks open like a bug bomb. Fire up the car with the AC on high and recirculate and set it off in the passenger floorboard. It just about took care of the odor and that thing STUNK.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about their lungs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom