I think its time we can actually say "sky is falling" or the S is really about HTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's not for eatin....

You know, S4F ... sometimes you make me shudder ... just a little ... that's quite a feat according to GC ... lol

As for the SHTF I have no doubt things will probably get worse before they get better. But then again ... that's a pretty safe bet ... I can remember when gas was 20 cents a gallon and there was talk of impending doom then ... Now I'm 53 ... I figure we're good for another year at least ... Obama won't want to let anything like an economic diaster like SHTF screw up his re-election bid.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He looks to be a little stringy and I'd imagine pretty gamey from being let to run wild wor so long...or you going to pen and fatten 'im up before the slaughter?

I don't know what's more unsettling: The thought of what plans S4F has for me, or that .45Fats knows this ^^ about me. At least I remember meeting S4F; .45Fats must be outside in the bushes.

Have you met the little fella? He makes me feel like Lennie Small.

I wish I was big, just once! - Joe Pesci

Pretty sure it's a simple mind and a love for soft things that makes you feel like Lennie.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell,everyones own opinion in this post is as good as the others,noone has clue as to what isgoing to happen,the chinese could possibly say they want their money, use your imagintion on how they will get it back(assets) their military has the capability with the SCOAT treaty,the smoke probably wont be smoke(gas)the non flamable kind. Eventually they will want finacially is theirs.
If the U.S. Is out of the way the 2nd largest consumer of oil will be the largest and major deals to start a global financial recovery wouldstart immediatly. Does anyone here know the Shanghai Cooperazation organization Treaty?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Despite what you are saying about the world bank not being relevant, I beg to differ. It is the precursor to a one-world economy and one-world government.

ai.imgur.com_4XljJ.jpg

and lol at infowars

Latest posts

Top Bottom