I think its time we can actually say "sky is falling" or the S is really about HTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I do think we will double dip, when we do the rest of the world will be in just as bad shape. I am not worried about the Chinese or anyone else trying to take over, but I am worried about the political class's bright ideas for solving the problems. 90% chance they will just make things worse.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in for German and Czech. Screw Chinese.

Besides, before we go to war with the Chinese, we have to start shat with Pakistan first.

Uh-oh.

We're talking some cash now... I can't learn that many languages... I can barely speak American... I'm screwed.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Despite what you are saying about the world bank not being relevant, I beg to differ. It is the precursor to a one-world economy and one-world government.

With all due respect, your whole chain of logic seems to smak of whackadooism.
You make a leap between Hilary and the World Bank and the new world order that has a few gaps in it.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I do think we will double dip, when we do the rest of the world will be in just as bad shape. I am not worried about the Chinese or anyone else trying to take over, but I am worried about the political class's bright ideas for solving the problems. 90% chance they will just make things worse.

I think you can up the percentage to 100%. If the government has anything to do with it they'll completely mess it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom