I think its time we can actually say "sky is falling" or the S is really about HTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey does anyone have any extra tinfoil, I think I'm gonna need it. By the way does anyone have the book "3 easy lessons to learning Chinese"?

Don't worry about learning Chinese, they just want the land and natural resources anyway.

Besides, they will have one well trained handler who knows how to say "DIG! and YOU BREAK ROCK FASTER!" in accented Engrish. That's the only communication you'll be allowed.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry about learning Chinese, they just want the land and natural resources anyway.

Besides, they will have one well trained handler who knows how to say "DIG! and YOU BREAK ROCK FASTER!" in accented Engrish. That's the only communication you'll be allowed.

Oh, then I'm good. I hope I don't have to wear those black pajamas, they make me look fat. I'm good with the sandles. Oh and I've used and abused my kidney, lungs, liver, and everything else that they might want to harvest. Sorry I'm a wreck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom