I want to be the first kid on my block to get a hog with one of these!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ai1110.photobucket.com_albums_h445_okieboomer1_spear.jpg

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Went we some guys down in Texas who used dogs and knives only. I quit following half a mile chasing those dogs. Nothing but a boom stick from now on...

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL...oh by the way, the spear is a SOG spirit knife, just in case you get curious about the intended subject.

I saw a video of a guy spearing a black bear in canada... He was perched up a tree with a long-a$$ stick that reached the ground with a pointy tip on it. He just stabbed the poor bear from there.

I thought throwing would be involved, but I guess not? :anyone:

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw a video of a guy spearing a black bear in canada... He was perched up a tree with a long-a$$ stick that reached the ground with a pointy tip on it. He just stabbed the poor bear from there.

I thought throwing would be involved, but I guess not? :anyone:

I watched a hunter harvest/stab a hog with one of these on the outdoor channel, he was ~ 10 ft. off the ground, the hog came directly underneath him, he threw it, and struck the hog between the shoulder blades, the hog ran ~ 20 ft. before going down...gotta be really close, unless one crafts a huge bow/cross bow.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I watched a hunter harvest/stab a hog with one of these on the outdoor channel, he was ~ 10 ft. off the ground, the hog came directly underneath him, he threw it, and struck the hog between the shoulder blades, the hog ran ~ 20 ft. before going down...gotta be really close, unless one crafts a huge bow/cross bow.

That's better than just a long stick, imo. I think that would be difficult as heck though!

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okieboomer, were all rootin for you, keep us updated on your luck. By the way will you ask your wife to keep us up to date if your in the hospital or for some reason are no longer able to get to the computer. Luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom