I was Greysonized!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Violated!

Not really though, I'm all about letting people fondle my piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6S8dzXHbe0
Must have been a subconscious reference... my Wife LOVES that show. I really think we've seen each episode at least 5 times.
Oh, and along with GMT's piece, I fondled AeroPB's piece too.
Eww.... I like to fondle my own, just fondled it a couple minutes ago. Oh wait... what were we talking about?

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I was going to post we needed pictures, but I'm not sure I want to ask for that anymore...
Don't worry, they'll be tasteful. I'll stand seductively in the weaver stance, stroking the trigger...

Glad I'm not the only one
you know you love it!

OK, range report as follows;

I suck at shooting. That's the first problem.
Second, I think too many things changed at once. I was shooting the gun one way in a stance with a certain grip before the work was done. Now, I'm trying to change my grip style and stance to a more proper method AND shooting a new firearm. I don't know what's my problem and what's the gun's problem.
I also found out that one of my mags is really crappy, when the round was supposed to chamber, it dove and hung on the feed ramp. I switched mags, no problem, switched back, did it again. I could reliably recreate it with that mag, so I know it was the mag. It's going in the trash unless someone wants it.
I know the sights suck, need replaced, shot high left before modifications, and after about 40-45 rounds, when I finally got calmed down, still shooting high-left.

I shot 50 rounds of Remington UMC .45. then I switched to some hand-loads; 15 rounds of some medium load ball and 15 rounds of hand-load Hornady HP-XTP.
No problems with any of the ammo except for two stovepipes. One stovepiped at about 45deg and the other was straight up.

Anyhow, I suck at shooting, but ima keep trying. I figure a couple thousand more rounds and I might start getting comfortable with the new grip/stance.

Anyhow, love it, loved shooting it. Loved hitting the target. Didn't love my lack of ability.:w000t:

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoooo Doggies, is it hot in here or what, all this talk of fondling. I'll have to get mine out now.

My Doc Grayson pistol that is. Jeff the good Doctor made mine a whole different 1911 than it was before I took it to him.

hunter966

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too much talk about fondling each others pieces, not enough pictures of guns.... :(

BTW: This post went through an edit because it originally left of the "of guns" which I knew you pervs would interpret as me wanting pictures of you fondling each others pieces,...

...which I do. Please send to [email protected].

Latest posts

Top Bottom