I was Greysonized!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd range report;

H&H this morning. 200 rds of Blazer brass.

Nearly flawless. I even felt like I was shooting better, but it was probably just the gun.
Dr. Greyson "adjusted" the rear sight and replaced the extractor for me yesterday. He's, simply, THE MAN!
The GI sights are just high now, but they're getting replaced next.

I had four rounds that didn't quite slide into place. It could have been that the gun was dirty. I hadn't cleaned it and the four rounds that I had to "bump" the slide the last 1/16" to 1/32" were within the last 25 rounds that I fired. Not sure if it was the new extractor tension or the dirt.

Overall, it ran very well. My oldest son loves it! I let him put 25 rounds through it, then he didn't want to let me finish testing it out.

Dr. Barry Greyson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Jeff...

...Glad the pistol ran well for you. When I had you bring it back over to my office yesterday I was thinking the only part on the pistol I didn't mess with was the extractor and you got a couple of stovepipes. Now that that is taken care of please bring it back over to my office next week and I will "tweak" the barrel mouth "break-over" angle and recheck the extractor to fine tune it and you should be good to go. :):):)

Take care-Barry

PS: Don't clean the pistol so I can see how things are doing internally-the patterns in the carbon can tell you a bunch about what's going on inside the pistol under function.

BJG

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Jeff...

...Glad the pistol ran well for you. When I had you bring it back over to my office yesterday I was thinking the only part on the pistol I didn't mess with was the extractor and you got a couple of stovepipes. Now that that is taken care of please bring it back over to my office next week and I will "tweak" the barrel mouth "break-over" angle and recheck the extractor to fine tune it and you should be good to go. :):):)

Take care-Barry

PS: Don't clean the pistol so I can see how things are doing internally-the patterns in the carbon can tell you a bunch about what's going on inside the pistol under function.

BJG

I'll get with you next week, and, thank you again for everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom