I was so excited to get my box from MidwayUSA on Friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was supposed to include 10 different AR15 parts, a set of glock Night Sites, 2 different AR15 vise blocks, a few Beretta shotgun skeet chokes, and a full size Boyd 10/22 wood stock.

I ended up with just one of the vise blocks and a box that has been ripped in to a 1/4 size and new packing tape over it.

Midway is going to 2 day ship the missing items. So hopefully I will have my entire package by Wednesday.

Thanks UPS

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
boy, this one was blurry. LOL
[Broken External Image]

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a box the other day from Amazon from UPS that had a Galco Miami II shoulder holster in it and the box arrived OPENED. It was obvious someone pulled the flaps hard enough to tear it from one side of the tape. I have no doubt who ever did it was looking to take a portion of what was inside but since it was a single product they couldn't deliver an empty box that was open. UPS has really started dragging bottom, I've had more problems with open or damaged packages in the last year than I ever have.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious. What should have happened?

driver should have returned to building with package and give to clerks for damage processing...

I personally would have taken pics of package and next morning talk with my immediate supe, then address the supe who is in charge of the guy loading my truck why said box was loaded....

we just had our annual compliance training where damaged boxes aren't supposed to be loaded was discussed..... AGAIN

Latest posts

Top Bottom