IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge and Pro/AM Shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a class just for you. If you want to start the year off right then start off by taking the Competition Pistol Course in March. It's going to be held at Oil Capital Gun and Rod Club in Coweta and the tuition is only $400. I'm going to waive the normal requirement of having had our Advanced Combat Pistol Course this time to see how it works out. Normally you wouldn't be able to take this class unless you have had our ACP I but there's a lot of you competition shooters out there that would benefit from this information so we wanted to make it available to you.

This is our 2-day pistol class designed to teach you the ins and outs of shooting competitions like IDPA, USPSA and others. The things you learn in this class will also help you with competitions like the Steel Challenge cause we'll teach you how to properly transition from one target to another.

Jay Mackey will be the lead instructor for this class and if you have ever shot with him during a match you'll know why. He is an invaluable asset to the TDSA instructor cadre and after just one class with him you'll understand why we think that.

Register on line if your interested. Please keep in mind that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to all of our courses so you can sign up with confidence. You have absolutely nothing to lose and SO much to gain!

Go to www.tdsatulsa.com for more information on the class. Hope to see you there! Happy New Year!

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took Marshall's competition course last year, and it definitely helped my shooting. Jay Mackey is awesome at pointing out little ways you can save time on a stage. I'm going to try to make it to this class if finances allow, but I would definitely reccommend it to anyone who wants to learn the fundementals of competition shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom