If a Ban came...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think you're gonna be takin' on 12 bad guys all by yourself you've been watching way toooooo many Chuck Norris movies. Even Chuck could take out that many with a 6 shot revolver and he's so awesome he wouldn't have to reload.

My point was that regardless of how many rounds your weapon system may hold assuming that 30 round mags are strictly for the spray and pray crowd is wrong. Taking care of "bidness" may entail multiple attackers and having more ammo at the ready is an advantage, particularly so if you know how to shoot.

Last edited:

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course I'd be fine with it! I'm a faithful subject and will do whatever my government wants. Besides, they will take care of me, so what do I need any weapons of war for? Come to think of it, I'm getting rid of my fire extinguishers as well since we have fire departments.

Heavy sarcasm incase nobody noticed

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My point was that regardless of how many rounds your weapon system may hold assuming that 30 round mags are strictly for the spray and pray crowd is wrong. Taking care of "bidness" may entail multiple attackers and having more ammo at the ready is an advantage, particularly so if you know how to shoot.

When was the last time, if ever, that an armed civilian ever fired more than 30 rounds while engaging multiple attackers in a self defense shooting? Instead of investing in hi-cap magazines you'd be better off buying some quality body armor.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When was the last time, if ever, that an armed civilian ever fired more than 30 rounds while engaging multiple attackers in a self defense shooting? Instead of investing in hi-cap magazines you'd be better off buying some quality body armor.

The Indian wars? What might it be like in some locations if things "go South" and the mothers and babies of many gang members are hungry?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Easy now Dianne.

Most times the threat of 30 rounds is enough to deter large groups of criminals. Check out this video from the LA riots in 1992. Skip to about the 2 min mark to see a guy with an uzi on the roof.

Think his business was looted? I agree with your marksmanship principle but I can see no reason that having additional, accurately placed rounds would ever be a bad thing.

The media commentary is hilarious BTW. They have been ignorant shrills forever haven't they?

Last edited by a moderator:

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easy now Dianne.

Most times the threat of 30 rounds is enough to deter large groups of criminals. Check out this video from the LA riots in 1992. Skip to about the 2 min mark to see a guy with an uzi on the roof.

Think his business was looted? I agree with your marksmanship principle but I can see no reason that having additional, accurately placed rounds would ever be a bad thing.

The media commentary is hilarious BTW. They have been ignorant shrills forever haven't they?

My point, all along.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom