If a Ban came...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could you be satisfied with 10 shot semi auto pistols and rifles and wheel guns, lever actions, bolt actions and shot guns?
Do you think criminals will be satisfied with using those?
Would you like to face 2-3 armed criminals with 30 round AR15s with a lever gun or a semi with a ten round mag?
:)

Last edited:

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect that a lot of people around here would suddenly be classified as criminals due to non-compliance. Not me of course. I'd turn in the single muzzle loader that I own and take up basket weaving or something so non-offensive.

Look on the bright side. The penalty for owning a semi-auto could be the same for owning a full auto soon......Remember this you scofflaws. If your gonna horde illegal weapons they might as well have working happy switches.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nope..........and not my old bolt action 303 that has removable mag, bayonet lug, flash suppresor and stripper clipp reload.............see thats in the feinstien bill also.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God for bid somebody comes in my house armed with glock and a 30 round mag I am struck with a wheel gun and 6 shots to protect my family I will not let some bitter old Nancy tell me i can't have the same thing he had so what I am trying say NO

I'd have no problems with a six round revolver. I own 8 of them in .357 mag or .44 mag. It's not a spray and pray contest. It's a matter of keeping your calm and taking that ONE shot that will bring it all to an end. And yes, I've been in this situation. I'd suggest people work on their marksmanship skills instead of worrying about needing, having or wanting 30 round magazines. If you can't take of bidness with 6 rounds it's highly unlikely 30 rounds are gonna help you out anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom