If a Ban came...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd have no problems with a six round revolver. I own 8 of them in .357 mag or .44 mag. It's not a spray and pray contest. It's a matter of keeping your calm and taking that ONE shot that will bring it all to an end. And yes, I've been in this situation. I'd suggest people work on their marksmanship skills instead of worrying about needing, having or wanting 30 round magazines. If you can't take of bidness with 6 rounds it's highly unlikely 30 rounds are gonna help you out anymore.

That's very enlightened of you.

No, JB.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd have no problems with a six round revolver. I own 8 of them in .357 mag or .44 mag. It's not a spray and pray contest. It's a matter of keeping your calm and taking that ONE shot that will bring it all to an end. And yes, I've been in this situation. I'd suggest people work on their marksmanship skills instead of worrying about needing, having or wanting 30 round magazines. If you can't take of bidness with 6 rounds it's highly unlikely 30 rounds are gonna help you out anymore.

Are you hoping BG seven through twelve will be lined up behind one though six, or that you can reload fast enough?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could you be satisfied with 10 shot semi auto pistols and rifles and wheel guns, lever actions, bolt actions and shot guns?
No, because it's not about the physical object; it's about the liberties they represent. I am NEVER satisfied when my liberties are stolen by politicrits.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you hoping BG seven through twelve will be lined up behind one though six, or that you can reload fast enough?

If you think you're gonna be takin' on 12 bad guys all by yourself you've been watching way toooooo many Chuck Norris movies. Even Chuck could take out that many with a 6 shot revolver and he's so awesome he wouldn't have to reload.

Latest posts

Top Bottom