If THIS indoor match were held, I'd shoot it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want to shoot THIS indoor match:

• Total voters

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of match would YOU like to shoot?

USPSA/IPSC ?

IDPA?

Tactical?

Carry Gun?

Bullseye?

PPC ?

Maybe even list your order of preference in your post.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since USPSA is the most popular and all if my guns are setup for it and it's the most fun I choose it first.
2nd IDPA because i want to syart shootimg IDPA but nobody in OKV has a match.

I wouldn't shoot the rest unless I missed the other uspsa matches that month or wanted to get some trigger time in before a big match.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that's because there are a lot of folks that don't shot revolvers Treal disadvantage in a uspsa world). In the cooler months we attract around 15 or so. Honestly okc needs an idpa match. I just threw icore out there because I like to shoot icore and would like more places to do it.

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
USPSA is my favorite but................ there are a lot to choose from between OKC and Tulsa (USSA was HOT this weekend) so for another indoor match I would vote:
IDPA as it adds a bit of reality for defensive situations, is just plain fun and we could use a IDPA match close to home since Tulsa and Hinton are the only other alternatives I try to shoot.
Carry
Tactical
Not really interested in the other choices

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have enjoyed your matches just as they are Dave but if I chose another type, it would be USPSA. IDPA is too many rules for me. I like the practice with a carry gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom