If THIS indoor match were held, I'd shoot it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want to shoot THIS indoor match:

• Total voters

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know I personaly like the hybrid type of match that we are using now and the time frame in the month is very good as well. I started using my carry gun at this match last time and had a blast but, I suspect that the fact that this match does not have a "USPSA" or "IDPA" name in front of it may be limiting or confusing to some people. No matter what type of match we do at Heartland it is certainly the most comfortble place to do it in!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If you want to get more shooters out at the Heartland match I woudl open it up to all kinds of guns and gear. People just want to shoot. They don't care what they are shooting or what everyone else is shooting and most of us don't care if they win or lose.

you care:scream:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
let's do sub compacts to celebrate the dog days of summer in August, I'll bring a Glock 26, a Kahr PM9 and gear to loan to anyone who provides their own factory ammo or $10 per 50 for mine.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand that some people are unhappy with the round count. No one has told ME, but I've heard from others that this is a topic of discussion.

If I ran an IDPA match, the round count would be LOWER than what it has been. I haven't had anything less than 50 rds and usually it's 60 rds or greater. So would the low round count still get complaints?

Is it the contrast of the (perceived) low round count to the $20 entry fee? Would folks NOT complain if the match fee were $15? (the $50 gift certificate would be but a fond memory, and some cool props would never be made...)

I appreciate everyone who has voted, thanks !

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the Hell out of it just the way it is. I feel that $20.00 is fair and the round count is fine.

Of course anytime I can shoot more I will. That's what helps me get better. But keeping it at the current level makes it easier for me to continue to attend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom