Ihome Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is wanting an Ihome for Christmas but they are kind of confusing. From the reviews i'm reading, you can only use an Ipod on them for music and only charge the Iphone. I'm not really tech savvy so I'll just ask for recommendations. She is wanting one in pink or purple but I think most of them come in multiple colors. We don't have any Ipod's so it needs to work with an Iphone and function as an alarm clock also. Other than that, I'm not too picky!

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is wanting an Ihome for Christmas but they are kind of confusing. From the reviews i'm reading, you can only use an Ipod on them for music and only charge the Iphone. I'm not really tech savvy so I'll just ask for recommendations. She is wanting one in pink or purple but I think most of them come in multiple colors. We don't have any Ipod's so it needs to work with an Iphone and function as an alarm clock also. Other than that, I'm not too picky!
I think Hastings in Carlsbad had some refurb Ihomes. You might go that route.
I use my IPhone for an alarm clock, it's built in and it will wake the dead if you pick the correct alarm.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple that work great with iPhones, iPods, or iPads. The apps (alarm/sleep, set, and radio stations) function the same on all of them, but there are MANY different models. Check out the ones at Sam's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom