I'm almost ashamed to say this, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so after stripping them down and dry-firing some (routine cleaning/playing with), I have to say that the Sig's trigger (and the P228's SRT trigger) are far and above better than the CZ's with that gritty firing pin block stop.

That and the glow-in-the-dark crappy night sights are what I've always disliked about the CZ, but sights I can change, and the trigger might be seeing a trip to OlYeller pretty soon to help that part out.

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owned both marques and the CZs are the better shooters. More accurate, and great for fast controlled pairs because of the CZs' low bore axis.

SIGs have high bore axis, kinda blocky feeling, sights ride well above the barrel, making for a slow shot recovery. It reminds me of the old S&W 3d gen series in these respects. SIGs are high quality, dependable guns but I don't particularly enjoy working with them.

The only two things wrong with CZs are: (1) the captive slide is difficult to rack in malfunction clearance drills; (2) the spring quality in the magazines could be improved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom