I'm gay...and black. ~ NBA center

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This would be a great time to thank the veterans of foreign wars on the forum and off for fighting for our country, not only protecting us from harm but protecting our rights as well as our freedoms. IMO, rights and freedoms go hand in hand. We want our 2nd Amendment rights, and we're going to fight to the death to keep them. Well then the people who want their freedoms should have their freedoms too, as long as they dont hurt themselves or other people, and they should be able to fight for their freedoms. I am 100% behind both- I want my 2nd Amendment rights same as I want the freedoms to do whatever I want as long as I dont harm myself or others.

and with that...I say we close this thread.....well said.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard about this and thought "no big deal." I get on here and find eleven pages of comments (which I haven'r read). I guess it's a big deal after all. Interesting times to be alive in.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and with that...I say we close this thread.....well said.

Agreed. Good argument, good time filler for a boring day at work. No hard feelings to anyone here and none taken either. We're all Americans at the end of the day and there are more important things that should unite us then to quarrel about and divide us.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
923390_558999724122548_2114560370_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom