I'm not in the habit of endorsing or recommending products, but,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another shoe I can't wear. I have an extremely narrow foot--depending on the shoe, I take an A or AA width. It's hell trying to find affordable shoes that fit properly.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am frugal but have gotten addicted to Brooks running shoes. Usually find a pair online, on clearance in the $70 -$80 range.

Take a look at what medical personnel, who are on their feet all day, wear ....Brooks

One of my kids has foot pain issues and could never find suitable shoes....until Brooks......He used to think he needed extra wide, but normal width in Brooks works great for him

Excellent support, comfort and breathable uppers.

Last edited:

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brooks are the only shoes I’ll run in. I was having chronic plantar fasciitis issues and the foot doc told me I’d have to start wearing orthotics for my “all day” foot gear. If you want a stupidly comfortable shoe that’s designed around orthotic insoles, check out Abeo.

https://www.abeofootwear.com/collections/mens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup I got bad feet also and have had custom orthotics for probably 10 years. I work new balance for a long time. Freaking 990s are $160 a pair now. I tried some brooks as I need wide shoes because the orthotics push my arches up so much. The brooks outlast the New Balance by a bunch and are more comfortable. I did have one sole come loose on a pair of brooks filled out the online warranty form within a week had a new pair on the door step.

Latest posts

Top Bottom