Important Study Accomplished

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today, for the betterment of humanity, I decided to task myself and take on a very important question that has plagued many a fat man. It was quite a feat, and I knew going into this that not just any overweight bozo would be up the task. I put it upon my shoulders to test and see if Krispy Kreme donuts really are the best...I took one (or 6) for the team.

At first I was afraid, I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live with that much sugar inside. But then I spent so many nights thinking of how other pastries was done wrong and I grew strong and I learned how to eat like Tommy Chong...I survived!

Long story short, Krispy Kreme donuts pale in comparison to Daylight Donuts. That is all.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were they warm KK's? When I first had them, I was less than impressed... but then I discovered heating them up (seriously like 3 seconds in the microwave) or getting them fresh and warm from the store... while I still prefer Daylight, warm KK's are dang good.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both were fresh. I do agree that the KK were much better when warm; however, DD stayed scrumptious throughout their life-span (albeit a short one).

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno why the "real" experts weren't invited to participate in this study?? Finally ... A place where JBTs could put their well-honed skills to good use and truly help society and they are completely passed over ... :D I don't think a SWAT raid on a Daylight Do-nuts is out of order ... :anyone:

And yes ... DDs are MUCH superior to KKs ... In every way ... :drooling:

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The secret to daylights awesome regular donuts is the fold... They can only fold a cut dough once to make more donuts. Any more folds, they must make the other donuts ie-eclaires, bear claw, fritters, ect... The virgin dough is what makes daylight donuts so light and perfectly fluffy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom