In Memoriam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw this posted on USSA's website. we all lost a great friend today.

To Always WIN THE FIGHT

It is with a heavy heart and deep sadness that I must announce today the death of Mr. Tom Fee, owner and president of the USSA. The originator of this dream that we all call USSA, Tom was a man with a keen and driven vision of what he would design, fund, and construct for our future USSA family. A heart as large as this academy itself, Tom promised to provide a state of the art training facility for our military, law enforcement, and civilian defense training where real-life lessons would not only be practiced, but would become the common theme of each day. No stone un-turned, No innovation refused, No cost too large. TOM DELIVERED!!
Your current facility that we all enjoy and love daily is the continuation of all that Tom Fee envisioned providing to you. Tom is gone, but his dream is larger, the vision is constant, and our determination is unbreakable. The USSA, forever under the watchful eye of "Tommy", will continue to succeed and flourish for many years to come and will never compromise our relentless commitment to the USSA family that rests deep within our core ethos:
That's right pal, TO ALWAYS WIN THE FIGHT
Tommy you will be missed
In honor of Mr. Tom Fee and in respect to his wonderful wife Bridget and their 5 daughters, the USSA will recognize a day of mourning and will be closed for business Wednesday Sept 1, 2010. We will re-open tomorrow Sept 2, 2010, ready, willing and determined to provide our USSA family the quality of service, training, and camaraderie that you have grown accustomed to during the past 5 years. I thank all of you in advance for your patience and understanding during these difficult and challenging times and would ask that you keep the entire Fee family in your thoughts and prayers at a time when they will need them most.
I look forward to seeing you all down range soon
Semper Fi
B.K.Delauter
CEO
USSA

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad, sad story to hear what happened and I pray for his family during this difficult time. It will be interesting to see what happens to or at ussa in the weeks to follow.

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad, sad story to hear what happened and I pray for his family during this difficult time. It will be interesting to see what happens to or at ussa in the weeks to follow.

TroyF

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tom was always good to me. My thoughts are with his family now.

The shooting community lost a friend. He wil be missed.

T

Latest posts

Top Bottom