In need of a good fabricator.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need a bracket made for a partial exhaust I'm using on my car. Part of it is supposed to bolt up to the stock trans mount, but I don't have a stock trans mount. I have fabbed up one out of angled aluminum, but it's a little ugly and seems like it will break after a while.

I have all the holes lined up and it fits perfect on my test bracket. I just need something made that is stronger to last the abuse it would get.

Anyone know of or is a good fabricator? I need it done asap.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a company called Iron Okie, 200 Southeast Kuhl Terrace Oklahoma City, OK 73149. This guy can make anything. Believe me when I say that because I'm in the wrecker business, things I have him build get abused, and just have to work right. Never has anything he's made failed me, and his rates are very reasonable.

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, thanks guys.

I went to mickey's chassis works (looked like a ghost town/out of business), and I had also heard about Iron Okie too... The Iron Okie place I guess was closed for the next few days. It just said closed on the door.

I'll post pics in a few, but I want it made out of stainless. It's nothing fancy, and would be really simple to make.

Again, thanks guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom