Info on metro area gun clubs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sofapizza

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed a couple of gun clubs here in the metro and wondered if anyone was a part of or have info on them that they would like to share. I am interested in joining one of them but I have heard there are some pretty long waiting list or you have to purchase membership rights from other members. Didn't see another thread on this but if someone would send me a link if I missed I would be grateful

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKC Gun Club definitely has a better range, but us Tri City guys are real cozy right off I35 south of Norman.

Tri City is currently at max memberhsip. If you want to join, you'll have to email the club secretary and ask to be put on the waiting list for next year.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any OKCGC members know if receipt of an app is acknowledged....if you haven't heard anything within, say 60 days, is it wise to resubmit?

OKCGC apps are not acknowledged, there are filed in order of post date.
Most resant post date gets first notification and goes from there.
Applacants are notified my mail when to attend an orientation meeting,
usually in January of each year.
Current membership is about 1300, I don't know if that is max allowed.

Trycity is loacated on the river just south of Norman.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC Gun Club definitely has a better range, but us Tri City guys are real cozy right off I35 south of Norman.

Tri City is currently at max memberhsip. If you want to join, you'll have to email the club secretary and ask to be put on the waiting list for next year.

I'm glad I saw this, I was about to drive all the way down to norman in an hour for the meeting to join...They really should post something up on the website about that!

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took this off the bottom of TCGC web page
At this time, all membership requests are placed on a waiting list for when opening occur.

Inquries regarding membership should be directed to [email protected].

wow, I can't believe I didn't see that, lol. I guess I just clicked the download membership form and went on my merry way. Also, they need to hire a decent website designer. Frames went out of style with geocities back in 1999, lol. I'd consider helping out with that in return for membership :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom