input on Smith and Wesson M&P15T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
talked to him more about it tonight and he said he was going to stay with Smith and Wesson M&PT. He said he liked the look, the upgrades they include, & the lifetime warranty. Plus he wants a S&W rifle to match his S&W handgun lol (***) but to each his own. He said the reason he liked the T over the other models is because the gas block is pinned not screwed on. He heard or read some where that the screws can back out and he didn't want to deal with that. He also like haves all the Chromed Components: Barrel Bore, Gas Key, Bolt Carrier Receiver and Barrel Finish. I guess his chief told him he could order a S&W M&P15T and use his commissions card and get it for 1,100.00 and some change out the door. http://www.budspolicesupply.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/4_10/products_id/6 thats the absolute cheapest price i could find

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
talked to him more about it tonight and he said he was going to stay with Smith and Wesson M&PT. He said he liked the look, the upgrades they include, & the lifetime warranty. Plus he wants a S&W rifle to match his S&W handgun lol (***) but to each his own. He said the reason he liked the T over the other models is because the gas block is pinned not screwed on. He heard or read some where that the screws can back out and he didn't want to deal with that. He also like haves all the Chromed Components: Barrel Bore, Gas Key, Bolt Carrier Receiver and Barrel Finish. I guess his chief told him he could order a S&W M&P15T and use his commissions card and get it for 1,100.00 and some change out the door. http://www.budspolicesupply.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/4_10/products_id/6 thats the absolute cheapest price i could find

When did Smith start offering lifetime warranties? Mine only came with 1 year (you might check on that).

Edited to add I just saw the Bud's lifetime warranty - you might want to read the fine print - its not in actuality a "lifetime warranty"

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&W also has a rebate going on right now for all 5.56 M&P rifles purchased through May 31. Send in your coupon and a copy of your receipt and receive 5 free P-mags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom