Insecticide for farm house.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, he is making mustard gas.

phosgene, not mustard, but close I guess

Both Wrong.

A common house-cleaning mistake is combining ammonia with bleach. This combination results in an irritating fume called chloramine gas.

Re-Read the post. It is not mixed. The two containers are 70 feet apart. No chance in hell they mix in the air to create Chloramine Gas. That would be some stupid ****!!

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do like the lady from Coweta? Catoosa? did a few years ago. She set off 13 bug bombs at one time in her mobile home. She got to her car before a pilot light ignited the gas. It blew that trailer to pieces. She spent some time in the hospital and was questioned by the authorities about blowing up her house.
She got rid of her bug problem and got her 15 minutes of fame.
She not only made the local news but was also a featured story on Paul Harvey’s broadcast. 👍🏻

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that something one simply sprays along baseboards?

Yes sir. Make a dedicated sprayer for it and only it. And the premethin I mentioned has worked great outdoors and in my shops. I recently bought a place that was overtaken by Earwigs of all things. Literally billions of them. Took two spraying as and gone! It has an odor about it, unlike Suspend SC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom