interesting article

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And this comment from one of the wool-bearing morons below the article:

So if these people had a gun it would have stopped the rape? And calling the police wouldnt? Sounds like nobody called 911, probably because they didnt have the time. Guess what? it takes 2 seconds to call 911, and im pretty sure youre more likely to have a phone near you than a gun. Are you really going to argue the solution to somebody breaking into your house is owning a gun you can run and find, load, find the intruder, and shoot them? Good luck in life...

Good luck in life is right. I can find, load, and discharge my weapon before the police can finish listening to the dispatcher try and give my address. That's providing my HD weapon is unloaded and hidden (honestly - you'd have to "find" your gun? What, is it always Easter at their house?). Think the perps could rape and kill every victim before the police arrive? I'd much rather answer questions about the dead guy(s) in the living room......

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank for posting. it's nice to see a well written article detailing the benefits of an armed society with specific data on how many times firearms are used in defense. I like it!

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And this comment from one of the wool-bearing morons below the article:

Good luck in life is right. I can find, load, and discharge my weapon before the police can finish listening to the dispatcher try and give my address. That's providing my HD weapon is unloaded and hidden (honestly - you'd have to "find" your gun? What, is it always Easter at their house?). Think the perps could rape and kill every victim before the police arrive? I'd much rather answer questions about the dead guy(s) in the living room......

Gotta love idiots like that huh? I guess if he had a gun he'd leave it unloaded and hidden somewhere he didn't even know where it was. Pure genius.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can find, load, and discharge my weapon before the police can finish listening to the dispatcher try and give my address. That's providing my HD weapon is unloaded and hidden (honestly - you'd have to "find" your gun? What, is it always Easter at their house?). Think the perps could rape and kill every victim before the police arrive? I'd much rather answer questions about the dead guy(s) in the living room......

That's what I'm talking about. I'd contend that the "Chick-Chick Bang!" would take less time than it would to pick up the phone.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So if these people had a gun it would have stopped the rape? And calling the police wouldnt? Sounds like nobody called 911, probably because they didnt have the time. Guess what? it takes 2 seconds to call 911, and im pretty sure youre more likely to have a phone near you than a gun. Are you really going to argue the solution to somebody breaking into your house is owning a gun you can run and find, load, find the intruder, and shoot them? Good luck in life...

The person that has to remind this guy every few seconds that he has to breathe was obviously close by and wondered to himself as he heard these words come out of this idiots mouth, "why do I even bother?"

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
"Run and find" - on my hip, within reach, or on my bedstand (with glow-in-the-dark sights to it's easy to find) - CHECK!
"Load" - I do that before I put it in the above listed places... and check to verify often - CHECK!
"find the intruder" - unless I've got other loved ones in the house, I'm not going hunting... if he comes to me BANG otherwise... wait, why was this a concern?

Latest posts

Top Bottom