Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbird63B

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new to the OSA, and I hear a lot of people use this sight to post about good places to shoot, and I am mainly interested in participating in competitions. I am in the ARMY NG, and am looking to hone my skills with the pistol. I'm currently looking for Sig p225 (p6) magazines for a good price. So if anyone knows of any, let me know.

conditionone

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, Eric G from south Tulsa. I've always had an interest in firearms and have been browsing this site for a few months now, not much of a poster... Looking into an LCP at present. My job takes me to some pretty unsavory areas of town. :D

John Steele

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hows every one. Just a quick note about how nice it is to find a place to discuss the shooting sports and hobbies of like minded people. A bit about my self. I was wepons inst in the Army and continue to teach at our jr rifle club. My son and wife all shoot comptitivly and hunt together ( a family that shoots together stays together ) . Thanks.

oOVEGGIEOo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just occurred to me I never introduced myself. I'm Joshua, aka Veggie. It's pretty much a nickname I have gotten from my gamertag on 360, been using since Halo 2 and it has just kinda stuck.

Anyhow, obviously as you can see, I'm a gamer, love my God, my family, my country, hunting, fishing, and my Harley.

gingerbredman00

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
well I'v been scrolling around on here for about a month now. (maybe less)
I figured I would join and learn a little.
I'm 21, married, work as a tech at Dish network, and recently got a few cheap guns.
So far I have a bolt action .22, a pump 12ga, and an old single shot 12ga.
I am looking to get a few more an a couple months.
A .40 for me to carry, a .380 for my wife to carry, and maybe two more.
anyways.. HELLO!!

Darth_Vader

Marksman
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and tell a lil bout myself. Im kinda new to guns and am learning more about them everyday. My wife and I are looking for a CCW class and would like to take one in the next couple of weeks so any suggestions would be nice. Heres a list of my guns Glock 21c, Saiga 12, Browning 22 lever action, and a Remington 870 exp 410. I luv the site cant wait to make some friends, Late im out

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Vader, get ahold of repete34 on here. He's in your neck of the woods. I'd definitely look into the out of state Utah class he does. It's way cheaper to renew than the Oklahoma license.

Latest posts

Top Bottom