Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oleblu

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all I live in blanchard and love the freedom on 3 acres did life in town and the bank in my backyard kept getting robbed so i moved as fast as i could was gone in 2 weeks.The H&H gun range is a good choice to shoot .I beleive that being a ccl person is great much rather have one and not need it to not having and needing.

oleblu

New to the site!
Reaction score
:urwelcome:
Hello all I live in blanchard and love the freedom on 3 acres did life in town and the bank in my backyard kept getting robbed so i moved as fast as i could was gone in 2 weeks.The H&H gun range is a good choice to shoot .I beleive that being a ccl person is great much rather have one and not need it to not having and needing.

scalper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, I live and work in Tulsa. I have never owned a gun and decided to get a sub compact concealed carry gun. I've heard about this community from a cop. Want to learn more about guns, shooting ranges, training, etc.

Sam Shoun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm Sam. I'm mostly here to learn, although I've read through the firearms training section and would also like to share my experience in the USSA training group.

I'm mostly interested in defensive handgun topics, but as I spend more time at the range I can see myself getting more interested in competitive shooting and rifles.

mjobrien10

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Mike but my friends have called me Shaggy since high school.
I'm new to the site but i've been hunting and fishing in OK & KS for about 20 years, nothing serious, just birds and whatever will bite a line. I started looking for a shotgun for my boy and I found this site. Registering wasn't even really a question, gotta talk to like minded people about whatever comes to mind, so here i am. I'll definitely be poking around putting in my two cents for a while. Well, glad ya got to meet me, see ya later.

E Rock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats up fellas,

I stumbled onto this site searching for a part to a shotgun my grandfather gave me as a kid...Glad to see you guys and gals here, didn't know there was such a great group of people just around the corner!! Have only been reading for a few days and I have already put lots of good info to use, as i have a couple builds going on right now..

I don't have a super social personality but i'll try to help out anyway i can, when i can. Mostly just here to learn

Thanks, Eric

ArealGunNut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy, A friend recommended this site and Im glad he did! I live down on lake Texoma and shoot about every day. I have a small chunk of land that servers as a base for all kinds of shooting/hunting/fishing adventures! The name is Bob which stands for big ol (&&^%&! If you every down in my area and need a place to shoot just look me up!

Gonewithwind

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all, have posted a couple of times, and appriciate the feedback recieved. I'm just over an hour southwest of OKC. I'm an ED nurse, and was recommended to join by a couple practitioners. I have found much usefull information here long before joining and want to be part of your community.

:greetings

Gonewithwind

Latest posts

Top Bottom