Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCD

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hello. I'm new to this group but have been shooting for about 45 years, mostly for fun or hunting but now I enjoy the competition, Cowboy Action and Wild Bunch, both governed by SASS. I shoot at the Oklahoma City Gun Club.

Foggy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
James Keith - aka Foggy. Most of what I shoot they don't make anymore (does that make me old?).....Browning A5's, Remington 11-48's (my dad bought me my 1st when I was 1 year old in 1960 brand new for $90 - 11-48 .410 that I still own), Remington 5MM Magnum, Winchester 1897's, the list goes on. My wife likes to remind me that I own 28 shotguns, not counting rifles, etc - but she bought me another shotgun for Christmas! I do carry a Glock 19, a Sig P220 and others. Built a few AR-15's and working on an AR-10 Armalite build. I hang out mostly at another duck hunting forum however I have "lurked" here for awhile. I have been building custom duck and goose calls since 1982. Member of DU, Delta Waterfowl and the NRA. Glad to be a member here! Thanks and looking forward to getting to know you guys. JKeith

Retiredk9

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all,

I just signed up and still living in Arizona right now...I'm retiring in January and planning on moving to the Tulsa area within the next 6 to 9 months. Thought I would lurk awhile and check out the shooting scene out there.

Thanks,

Ricky

Colberjs

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another newbie here. Fairly new to the shooting world but I am very passionate about. Have a limited gun collection at this time but am constantly trying to expand it. I enjoy deer hunting and just went elk hunting fir the first time this year (no elk :( ). I am interested in barking hunting and plan on starting to reload soon. I live in a small town south of Muskogee and own my own concrete construction company.

Look forward to absorbing some of you guys knowledge.

Cheers,
Jesse

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another newbie here. Fairly new to the shooting world but I am very passionate about. Have a limited gun collection at this time but am constantly trying to expand it. I enjoy deer hunting and just went elk hunting fir the first time this year (no elk :( ). I am interested in barking hunting and plan on starting to reload soon. I live in a small town south of Muskogee and own my own concrete construction company.

Look forward to absorbing some of you guys knowledge.

Cheers,
Jesse

Welcome to OSA and the shooting world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom