Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi-kountry-okie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
another newbie , I live in south central OK , I love mule deer hunting not so good at it, I love crappie fishing not very good at that neither , I love shooting rifles not much good at that either but dang Ilove to do them, I love long walks on the beach with one legged cross eyed women and my favorite color is blue ,,,I think?

Devon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy. This is my first post. My interests include Winchester 37's, 97's, 94's; CZ rimfires, old High-Standard .22's, etc. I also enjoy trapping, fishing, John Deere tractors, stihl chainsaws, bluegrass, southern gospel, fried squirrel and apple pie.

huggabear

New to the site!
Reaction score
hi,my name is lisa.i have growed up all my life around fire arms.i beleive full hearted every woman and man should own one.i have a problem thro.i have a standered arms of navada inc,9mm.i shot it on new years eve night at mid night. it shattered in to peaces.i got this gun from my father before he passed away.first time shooting it.i need to know how to bye the parts for it so i can fix it.pls write back if you have any ideas where i can buy these's parts. thanks again and hope we all can be friends.god bless everyone.happy new year.

sumerian1

Marksman
Reaction score
New to OKshooters.com....
Sumerian1.
I live in Broken Arrow and work at Unicorp Systems, Inc.
We do aviation electronics repairs. I design test fixtures and do electronics research for designing test fixtures. I also assist in the shop repairs when there is a difficult problem that cannot be solved quickly.
At home, my passtime is electronics and passion is firearms.

Glad to be here. Hope to do business with some of you guys here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom