Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfd 713

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm a small town kid...and yes still a kid to most at a young 23 years of age but have been interested in hunting, shooting, collecting and learning for as long as I can remember. My lare father was a navy man and a vietnam veteran, as well as a small town kid commin from hallett, ok and moving the family to sperry ok when i was a young boy and he taught me at a very young age to hunt, shoot and farm. I guess the main reason I am join your brotherhood of fellow oklahoma shooters is to become more knowledgeable about what's new old and in between and to acquire as much information as I can to hopefully pass down to a future generation to try and keep this wonderful sport, tradition and right alive andera well in the great state of oklahoma and great nation that we all call home

startrekeagle

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello All: Im new to site. Born & Raised mainly in OKLA. Political Assoc.-Teaparty! I collect guns & tools or is it tools & guns? Live in coyote & bambi country next to lake. I believe in 2nd amendment & will defend to death! After all who needs guns after that. I have active children serving in Army. God Bless All of our Troops & keep them safe. Found your site through Sooner Guns in tulsa. Grumps

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all. I am also a long time lurker on the OSA site. I am from Glenpool, OK originally. I am currently in the Air Force and I am stationed in South Korea. I got a follow on assignment to Vance AFB in Enid, OK. I am really excited to get home and be back around old friends.

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for your service!
I don't feel as if I have the right to welcome you since I live in New Hampshire, but I would like to offer my thanks to you for your military service as well. I was a squid who wound up with 4 stars on my VietNam campaign and with the Korea Defense Service medal from 1968 and my sons are Marines. Thank you.

tpounds

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New to the site. I have not hunted or shot in a while, but my sons are getting old to be interested. They are wanting to learn to shoot and hunt. This renewed my interest and led me to this site. Have enjoyed reading posts and even found a thing a two that I "could not live without..."

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to the site. I have not hunted or shot in a while, but my sons are getting old to be interested. They are wanting to learn to shoot and hunt. This renewed my interest and led me to this site. Have enjoyed reading posts and even found a thing a two that I "could not live without..."

Good for you. My sons drive my continued interest in shooting. I have just given them my collection which I accumulated over a long number of years. They are both Marines and the younger son is nearing 30 this year. In spite of some mild opposition by their Mother they both got first guns early. The little one. Hah? A Marine Corporal is "little" he's 6'2" and 225 pounds. ? Got a single shot .22 rifle when he was 5. The retired Gunny (Eldest son) always had and hunted with firearms. When he ("little" son) came up and told me that he had enlisted in the Corps in 2003 I took him to the indoor range and let him fire an AR-15 and rented a Beretta M92 and let him fire it until he got tired of loading mags.:gun1:

jp7mag

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to the forum and to shooting. I got into shooting last year and instantly knew I had found a new lifelong obsession. I started my handgun collection with a Beretta 92FS, XD-40 SC and a Kimber 1911. I have turned my focus this year to rifles and just started building my first AR-15. Looking forward to learning more from the forum and exchanging info with like minded individuals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom