Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrill2

New to the site!
Reaction score
hey, i am new as well to the site. How do you like your Kimber. i saw one this weekend. it was from the Kimber Custom Shop. had the grip laser. $1300. What range of price do the 1911 Kimbers have. Is 1300 the top?

jp7mag

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey, i am new as well to the site. How do you like your Kimber. i saw one this weekend. it was from the Kimber Custom Shop. had the grip laser. $1300. What range of price do the 1911 Kimbers have. Is 1300 the top?

I love the Kimber. I have the Custom II and I added some rosewood grips and trijicon night sights. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them but I would go with the Super Carry Pro on a $1300 budget. $1300 isn't the top but covers most models. Mine is entry level and usually goes for around $800, I got it for $700 as a flyer special at an H&H event.

jwine

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello my fellow shooters,
I'm a new person, and am looking for a command arms stock with a monopod.

I am an Appleseeder. (IIT3)

Looks like an interesting sight.

jwine

JP0212

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone, been snooping around this forum for quite a while now. I am currently in AZ, but a business opportunity may be bringing me out to Tulsa here soon, so I figured might not be a bad idea to get on here and start meeting some fellow shooters. Lots of great info to be had on this forum. Look forward to chattin with yall.

snakeman

New to the site!
Reaction score
I live in northern alabama, i like assualt rifles, and all types of firearms, like to go to gun shows, like to run, and hunt. Really like to read these forums. I am over 45 years old , and a college grad. Married with 2 teenagers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom